A combination of Qadrox (square wave oscillator), TwinT (sine wave oscillator) and the small Qad4 (square, pulse and lfo) increasing with filter section (connected to square) built in two analogue sequencer (one connected to sine by gate and the other connected to the square triangle by cv).
- Polyphony : monophonic
- Oscillators : 4 (1x sine – 2x square – 1x triangle
- Control : Internal 2x eight step sequencer (1 gate -1 cv)
- External 2x cv in, 1x sync in – 3x sync out
- Current draw: 12 Volts (center positive) (Not included)
- Weight: 450g
- Dimensions: 15cm (H) x 12,5cm (D) x 13cm (W)
IMPORTANT SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS!
- Do not exceed a 15VDC wall wart
- Make sure the wall wart has at least 300 to 1000mA capacity